We’re always on the hunt for fresh new voice talent. Read the following list thoroughly to see if you have what it takes to be considered.
In order to be considered for placement on the Earworks talent roster, YOU MUST:
- have your own home Source Connect or ISDN setup, OR live within reasonable driving distance of Virginia Beach, Virginia with reliable transportation. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE ISDN OR SOURCE CONNECT, YOU DON’T. Please come back when you do;
- have a considerable amount of professional experience behind a microphone and in front of clients*;
- have an up-to-date demo available to upload in MP3 format (you will be prompted to upload your mp3 once you fill out the following form. Applications submitted without a demo will not be accepted);
- be able to sight-read scripts with a basic understanding of the type of read required;
- be able to record and email decent quality mp3 auditions from your home computer with very quick turnaround;
- be available for sessions the greater part of the 9-5:30 EST / Monday thru Friday work week;
- be able to return calls, emails, and/or pages very promptly (within the hour);
- have a professional attitude, strong work-ethic, and pleasant demeanor.
*Of course, there will be the occasional exception to #2. If you have little or no voice-over experience, but have acting experience and a fantastic demo, Earworks may still consider you. However, all other requirements MUST be met.
“Wanna-Be Talent” Form
So… you wanna be an Earworks voice talent? Just fill out the following form.We’ll check you out, and if we like what we hear we’ll contact you by phone or email to get the ball rolling.